All great innovators in literature, art, music, science, engineering, and business have practiced it: Design Thinking. Some of the world’s leading brands, such as Apple, Google, and Samsung, have rapidly adopted the Design Thinking approach, and Design Thinking is being taught at leading universities around the world, including Stanford, Harvard and MIT. Learn what Design Thinking is and how to apply it for your business to kickstart innovation and help solving problems using this human-centered approach. The Design Thinking Bootcamp is a full day session where your team will be guided and inspired by experienced professionals from the DPDK team.
Why Design Thinking?
Design Thinking provides a solution-based approach to solving problems. It is a way of thinking and working as well as a collection of hands-on methods. Design Thinking adds value and ease of use for people and at the same time it provides operational optimisations for the organisation.
What you will learn during Design Thinking bootcamp:
- Learn how to apply the process to any problem your team or business is facing: whether it’s a new product, feature, or marketing campaign
- Define, empathize and target your end-user so you can ideate solutions with them in mind before sketching or designing screens
- Turn your ideas into sketches and produce a testable solution to a challenge you’ve defined
- Walk away with valuable and tangible ideas for innovating your business, as well as the steps to repeat the Design Thinking process
To help you harness the power of Design Thinking, we have broken our Design Thinking bootcamp into five phases.
- During a day of Bootcamp, we’ll work on:
- Empathising with your target groups
- Defining the right design challenges
- Ideating the possibilities
- Rapid prototyping to create tangible solutions
- Prototype evaluation and presentation
DPDK’s Design Thinking bootcamp can be given at any location and for all team sizes. Start tackling problems that are ill-defined or unknown, by re-framing the problem in human-centric ways, creating many ideas, and adopting a hands-on approach in prototyping and testing. Get in touch with our Design Thinking experts to talk about how DPDK Design Thinking bootcamp can kickstart your business innovation.