This guide offers new insights on managing complex digital ecosystems and explains how to build a design infrastructure from which you can scale. Scaling design is a guide for every C-suite member who wants to pave the way to design success.
Having strong design capabilities as a brand could not be more crucial. After all, the function of design is to promote your brand and sustain a competitive advantage.
Scaling design isn’t only about getting bigger. More campaigns, content, and digital touchpoints are just more when they don’t reflect your brand, stand out, or add value to the experience you’re trying to create.
That’s why this isn’t a guide about design systems. Because for brands with comprehensive digital ecosystems, a single design system - or even multiple for that matter - won’t be enough to successfully scale.
Scaling design shares how to set up a design infrastructure from which you can scale design with speed and consistency. It offers insights and fresh perspectives from our design and tech leaders, and explains how a design infrastructure is a sensible move for brands that want to scale up, improve cross-department collaboration, boost team creativity, increase efficiency, and provide a consistent CX.
You’ll end up with unique insights and experiences for an entire creative transformation. Let’s dive right in.
What you’ll learn:
- What makes a customer experience great
- Why you need to rethink the way you design products and experiences
- How to successfully set up a design infrastructure from which you can scale
- How brands that invest in a design infrastructure can cut design and development time by 50%
- The impact of this on brand performance
- Scaling design in action: how we're changing the future of design together with Adobe
- How the CMO and the CTO can work effectively together